Saturday, January 20, 2018

Thank You Notes

I'm always up on my soapbox
saying how important it is to send
thank you notes.

I confess.
I don't always do that.

But it's a brand new year.
And I've started out by sending thank you notes.

These went to family and friends
that graced us with Christmas gifts.




I think perhaps the reason I don't always send
thank you cards
is because I have to stop and make them.
Not a good excuse, is it?

If only I could train my brain
to just send out pre-made cards
then I'd send out more.

But I can't do that, can I?

I should probably create some cards
to have on hand, right?

But ain't nobody got time to do that.
Therefore, I'll have to stop and make them.

Seriously.
It doesn't take much.

Actually, it takes much less time to send a card
than it did for the giver
to do something nice for you.

I'm sure somebody has done something nice for you.
Let today be the day you send a note to say ...

THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sue ,
    your cards surely will give joy to your friends,- they are beautiful, and so much more a gift than one bought !! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The recips of your cards are truly blessed and I'm so fortunate to be one!! Thank you!! That top card is my favorite. So gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. I hate it when auto correct changes my words! Recipients not recipe! Lol

    ReplyDelete