Saturday, November 18, 2017

So many beautiful snowflakes

I couldn't wait to post these!!!!

To think that I've had this die for about five years
and never ever did I ever make one snowflake.

I tried, but just couldn't master it so I gave up.

Then this year came along and I was determined.
I'm thinking after creating 50 (so far)
I've made up for lost time.

The reindeer, the angels, the birds
and now the snowflakes.
Ashley will be giving these out to her clients
as a way of saying "thank you."

If you're local and would like more info
on Ashley, please ask - she's the best!


They're waiting to show off so let's get to it ...

What you see on the front

is exactly what's on the back.
They'll look good from either side.
Great for hanging on the tree,
in the window, on a door knob
or a drawer pull.

Just like the birds, they all have their own personality.
This one is no exception.

The texture on this one is so unique.
I love the rusted snowflake
against the softness of the white-on-white satin-y paper.

No matter what your Christmas décor may be,
one of these will definitely fit right in.
Yellow, pink, orange and purple,
not to mention that gem in the center.


Periwinkle with aqua polka dots, deep purple
with green peeking out between the layers.

This one reminds me of wallpaper
from years gone by.
Soft greens and pinks.
 

This one is a little different
with a soft green, yellow and pink.

Oh my - the traditional red and green
with a touch of white.

Rust, harvest gold and a splash of ecru.

Aqua and purple.  So pretty!

I love lime green, pinks and orange together.

Hot pink, purple and yellow.
I can see the teenagers loving this one.

Another soft green with white and pink.

Coral, yellow and mint green.
This one is so pretty in person.

At first I wasn't sure about the color combination
until I added the royal blue snowflake.
And then it all came together.

Brown, beige and ecru with a white snowflake
on top of the wood snowflake.


Just like the birds,
I saved my favorite for last.
Love the hot coral with the animal print.
Somebody's going to fall in love with this immediately.

I'll be sure to post more snowflakes
once I've delivered what's already finished.
Also have a few more to create, too.

Please tell me which one speaks to you.
I love hearing your feedback.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, your snowflakes are beautiful, Sue! You must have had so much fun giving each your own special touches! I had a hard time choosing my favorites, but I'm going to say the one with the big purple stone in the center and the one with the rusty snowflake center! --Linda P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH ,oh Sue they are all fabulous, and so very,very beautiful, you really made a huge amount, and they must have taken you days to assemble. Can I ask you which die you used ? They are truly awesome,- all , and Ashley`s clients will be ever so happy .receiving one each .
    Hug, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you !~ These are ALL gorgeous, and unique. Glad to know I'm not the only one with dies unused and I've tried out quite a few the past month also. These would be fun hanging from my chandelier too ~ Thanks for sharing them and have a wonderful Sunday

    ReplyDelete